- President: Mel Saladino, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Amanda Light, email@example.com
- Committee Co-Chair: Maureen Chapey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Co-Chair: Rosanna Prestia, email@example.com
- Communication Coordinator: Lana LoRuso, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraiser Co-Chair: Denise Burns, email@example.com
- Fundraiser Co-Chair: Chloe Henning, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Tie Wei, email@example.com
- Secretary: Fran Conte, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lloyd Harbor School Parent Teacher Group, LHS-PTG, is an organization of parents, faculty, administrators and staff working together to develop meaningful programs and activities to promote a successful education. Research has proven that when families, schools and communities work together there are untold benefits: student achievement improves, teacher morale rises, communication among parents, teachers and administrators increases and community connections multiply. Here is how you and your family can help!
- Get Engaged: Join the PTG and attend monthly and committee meetings, and exciting school events. PTG membership is only $20 and your support is an important part of the funding for many of the programs and events that the PTG brings to the students of LHS.
- Participate and Volunteer: It takes many helping hands to make our PTG programs and events run smoothly and successfully. So even if you have only a little time, we need you! We’re sure you’ll find a committee that sounds interesting to you, and sure you will find it rewarding as well.
- Stay Informed: With many communications going paperless, frequent visits to websites and email interactions are becoming predominant communication tools. We strongly encourage you to join ListServ through email signup on the csh.k12.ny.us.
- Communicate: We welcome your comments, questions, feedback and suggestions via telephone, email, and of course face to face.